Commercial construction company, north of Boston, needs an Administrative Professional to manage daily office operations and provide administrative support to the CFO, COO, and VP of Human Resources.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager
• Manage facilities and office equipment, including kitchen supplies
• Manage office purchasing budget and complete cost analysis of equipment
• Handle vendor relationships / interactions
• Perform front desk duties, including answering phones and greeting visitors
• Maintain employee contact database
• Handle / review all incoming invoices and process appropriately
Requirements for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ experience
Compensation for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager
• Hourly salary up to $23/hr.
Reference code: K13536T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.