Investment firm in Back Bay has an opening for a responsible, experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to two executives. As a start-up, the firm needs a candidate who is smart, tech-savvy, and proactive, and who understands how to grow an administrative role.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
• Handle travel arrangements, primarily domestic
• Manage calendar and expense reporting
• Plan/execute events
• Prepare meeting materials
• Special projects as needed
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ executive support experience
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
• Annual salary up to $75,000 plus $25,000 bonus
Reference code: K14189A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.