Healthcare technology firm has an opening for an accomplished Administrative Professional to support a Vice President. This growth position is hectic and needs a candidate who is proactive, flexible, and unflappable.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
• Handle heavy, ever-changing calendar
• Manage complex travel arrangements, primarily international
• Prepare/edit PowerPoint presentations
• Attend events
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ experience supporting senior executive
• Advance MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
• Annual salary $80,000-110,000
Reference code: K14192A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.