Prestigious Boston area university seeks an Administrative Professional with a strong financial background to provide high-level support to the Financial Affairs departments, including the Treasurer, CFO, and SVP of Finance. This highly visible role requires an experienced Executive Assistant who is unflappable, poised, and flexible. This position is expected to continue until February 2020.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Calendar management
- Meeting and conference room scheduling
- Correspondence prep and follow-through
- Document organization and storage, both paper and electronic
- Provide support to Audit team, including multi-departmental meeting scheduling and student worker oversight
- Travel arranging and expense reporting
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- 5+ years’ executive support experience
- Financial services background preferred
Reference code: K13565T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.