Local college specializing in providing technical education to urban youth has an opening for a polished Administrative Professional to support the fast-paced Office of the President. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a diverse culture in the heart of Boston!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manages calendar and all meeting logistics
- Schedules Board of Trustees meetings and prepares all materialsr
- Assists with logistics of internal college events
- Collaborates on special projects as needed
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- 5+ years’ administrative support experience, higher education experience a plus
- Solid skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Bi-lingual skills a big plus
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Annual salary $60,000-65,000
Reference code: K14259A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.