We have an opening for an Administrative Professional to support the head of a downtown Boston venture capital firm. The candidate who succeeds in this position will be polished, unflappable, experienced in high-level administrative support, and accustomed to providing on-going support to a busy, dynamic executive.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manage fluid calendar, keeping executive on schedule
- Arrange complex travel, both domestic and international
- Process extensive expense reports
- Coordinate communications, including emails, taking phone calls, and interfacing with clients
- Maintain strict level of confidentiality
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- 5+ years’ high-level executive support experience
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive attitude
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Annual salary up to $120,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14271A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.