We have a terrific opening for a seasoned, flexible Administrative Professional with some light bookkeeping experience. Our client is a small family office that needs a “do it all” type of Admin, and they are open to full-time or part-time candidates. (There is also the possibility of working virtually a few days a week!). The office staff manages three homes, plus a new-build overseas so that the successful candidate will handle tasks relating to these establishments.
Responsibilities for the Executive/Personal Assistant
- Handle A/P and A/R
- Liaise with vendors to manage shipments/track invoices on international transactions
- Oversee maintenance operations for U.S. homes
- Perform traditional office duties, e.g., answer/route phone calls, handle mail, manage office inventory
- Manage calendars and travel
Requirements for the Executive/Personal Assistant
- 3+ years’ administrative/personal support experience, international exposure a plus
- Flexibility and a proactive mindset
- A/P experience
Compensation for the Executive/Personal Assistant
- Annual salary $50,000-70,000 depending on experience
Reference code: K14456A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.