Prestigious downtown investment firm seeks an Expense Report Administrator with skills in MS Word and Excel.
Responsibilities for the Expense Report Administrator
- Review/process expense reports
- Reconcile travel accounts
- Generate reports for both analysis and account reconciliation
- Maintain/update Concur
- Create policies/procedures for expense reporting for new employees
Requirements for the Expense Report Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
- Advanced MS Excel, Outlook, Word, and Adobe skills
Compensation for the Expense Report Administrator
- Annual salary $45,000-55,000 plus bonus
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.