Global healthcare technology firm in Cambridge is seeking a proactive Facilities Assistant to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Facilities Assistant
- Support work order management, including follow-through
- Negotiate contracts with vendors/contractors
- Assist with Security & Fire/Life safety programs
- Assist with maintaining phone, A/v, and video conferencing systems
- Assist with office moves
- Create/maintain documents, e.g., floor plans, vehicle & equipment maintenance, work orders
- Assist with meeting coordination, i.e., parking access, conference room requirements, etc.
Requirements for the Facilities Assistant
- 1+ years’ corporate property management or facilities experience
- Valid and clean MA driver’s license
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
Compensation for the Facilities Assistant
- Annual salary $55,000-65,000
Reference code: K14289A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.