Top-tier law firm has an opening for a Financial Analyst to significantly contribute to the preparation and analysis of the firm’s operating budgets.
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst
- Collaborate on building/reviewing operating budget
- Perform financial modeling and analysis, using MS Excel
- Compile, distribute, and analyze monthly reports
- Analyze finance relevant processes
- Recommend improvements based on business process analysis
Requirements for the Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with Crystal Reports, MS Access, or other database/report writing software a huge plus
Compensation for the Financial Analyst
- Annual salary $65,000-70,000
Reference code: K14272A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.