Downtown Boston law firm has an opening for a Food Services Assistant to help in the prep and presentation of meals/refreshments to clients, guests, and staff. The hours for this position are 12.00pm-7.30pm.
Responsibilities for the Food Services Assistant
- Stock all kitchens daily
- Set-up/clean-up meals
- Deliver/remove food carts to conference rooms in a timely fashion
- Assist in set-up, service, and clean-up of special events
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Food Services Assistant
- Computer knowledge
- Prior food services or hospitality industry experience
- Food service experience in corporate environment a plus
Compensation for the Food Services Assistant
- Hourly salary $18.00-20.00/hr
Reference code: K13560T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.