Our client, a nationally recognized Law firm has an immediate opening for a Paralegal to provide support in all areas of foreign filing and US formalities and IDS filings.
Responsibilities for the Foreign Filing Patent Paralegal
• Prepare all foreign filing applications, including PCT and 371 applications
• Collaborate with foreign associates from filing to request for examination or start of substantive examination
• Track all aspects of foreign formalities
• Coordinate/track monthly annuity decision lists
• Prepare US formalities documents
• Perform other duties as necessary
Requirements for the Foreign Filing Patent Paralegal
• 3+ years’ foreign filing experience
• Advanced MS Word and Excel skills, as well as patent docketing software
• PATTSY experience a plus
Compensation for the Foreign Filing Patent Paralegal
• Annual salary $85,000-110,000 depending on experience
Reference code: K14245A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.