Our client, a professional association management company north of Boston, has an opening for a Human Resources Professional to provide comprehensive HR services to employees across multiple locations.
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Administrator
• Supports all staff changes, including new hires/onboarding, promotions, and terminations
• Administers HCM platform
• Processes all employee documentation
• Maintains/updates employee personnel files
• Assists with the compensation process
• Updates HR policy manuals, job descriptions, org charts, etc.
Requirements for the Human Resources Administrator
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or 1-3 years’ HR experience
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Project management skills a plus
Reference code: K13545T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.