Our client, a professional association management company north of Boston, has an opening for a Human Resources Professional to provide comprehensive HR services to employees across multiple locations. This is a temporary role.
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Administrator
- Supports all staff changes, including new hires/onboarding, promotions, and terminations
- Administers HCM platform
- Processes all employee documentation
- Maintains/updates employee personnel files
- Assists with the compensation process
- Updates HR policy manuals, job descriptions, org charts, etc.
Requirements for the Human Resources Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or 1-3 years’ HR experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Project management skills a plus
Compensation for the Human Resources Administrator
- Hourly salary $25-30/hr
Reference code: K13555T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.