International investment firm is seeking a Payroll Professional with Human Resources experience to join their Boston office. The candidate in this position could potentially grow into a Human Resources Generalist.
Responsibilities for the Payroll/HR Administrator
- Manage payroll process
- Assist with benefits administration
- Maintain/update employee database
- Assist with health and welfare plans
- Support HR team with projects as needed
Requirements for the Payroll/HR Administrator
- 3+ years’ direct payroll experience
- Prior experience with Ultimate Software/UltiPro a huge plus
- 2+ years’ HRIS experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
Compensation for the Payroll/HR Administrator
- Annual salary up to $75,000
Reference code: K14276A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.