Private wealth management firm is seeking an Investment Analyst to coordinate and implement investment strategies.
Responsibilities for the Investment Analyst
• Review client allocations/holdings against asset allocation strategy
• Recommend portfolio trades to investment officer
• Track portfolio variances in the asset class and consider how to implement within client portfolios
• Assist with handling client cash flow requests and rebalancing of the portfolio
• Generate risk and performance reports
Requirements for the Investment Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree, coursework in statistics, economics, or investments
• 1-3 years’ investment industry experience
• Proficiency with MS Excel, programming a plus
• Experience with Global Plus, InvestorsView, First Rate, Bloomberg or Factset a plus
Compensation for the Investment Analyst
• Annual salary $57,000-62,000
Reference code: K14197A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.