International private equity firm seeks an Investor Relations Coordinator to support the Investor Relations Team in their Boston office. The candidate in this role keeps clients updated on all current initiatives, updates marketing data, and tracks the fundraising process.
Responsibilities for the Investor Relations Coordinator
• Perform market research, in particular identifying new clients and consultants
• Assist with planning team’s annual target travel schedule
• Act as internal contact for clients and consultants
• Create marketing packages
• Track results of RFPs and RFIs
• Update Salesforce and create reports
• Provide back-up administrative support
Requirements for the Investor Relations Coordinator
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ finance experience
• Experience supporting institutional clients preferred
Reference code: K14171A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.