Top Boston law firm seeks a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant to support a Partner in their Patent Prosecution Department. Patent experience is not a requirement.
Responsibilities for the Legal Administrative Assistant
- Monitor/manage docket
- Assist with all documentation relating to US, PCT, and foreign patent applications
- Liaise with clients regarding instructions and status of applications
- Upload/file documents with USPTO
- Upload/file documents with Electronic Patent Assignment System
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Legal Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ law firm experience
Compensation for the Legal Administrative Assistant
- Annual salary $50,000-65,000
Reference code: K14284A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.