Prominent Boston law firm has an opening for a Junior Estate Administrator to execute a variety of Estate & Trust duties.
Responsibilities for the Junior Estate Administrator
• Take ownership of client Probate administration
• Support Senior Estate Administrator and Tax Accountant in the presentation of asset and deduction information for 706 tax preparation
• Collect and organize information for completing tax returns
• Draft client documents
• Performs other projects as assigned
Requirements for the Junior Estate Administrator
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ estate and trust experience
• Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel and Word
• 1+ years’ experience with EVP, GEMS, CCH Pro System Fx (or similar)
Compensation for the Junior Estate Administrator
• Annual compensation up to $70,000
Reference code: K14132A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.