Join a Project Management team where you’ll work with contractors, manufacturers, and distributors to bring a variety of projects from start to finish successfully. In this role, you must be able to work with confidence, determination, composure, self- discipline, and a get-things-done-quickly attitude to deliver high quality, organized, and repeatable results.
Responsibilities for the Junior Project Manager
• Manage all aspects of the project life cycle
• Review factory drawings
• Handle all stages of purchase order processing
• Plan / execute comprehensive project meetings
• Collaborate with internal departments to plan/implement projects and resolve any issues
Requirements for the Junior Project Manager
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Construction experience a plus
Compensation for the Junior Project Manager
• Annual salary $50,000-65,000
Reference code: K141214A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.