Boston law firm is hiring an organized, self-starter to work closely with attorneys to serve clients in litigation and labor & employment law.
Responsibilities for the Labor & Employment / Litigation Paralegal
- Collaborate on all areas of discovery
- Carry out research
- Draft initial pleadings
- Prepare materials for case preparation
- Assist with disposition prep
- File documents with courts and agencies
Requirements for the Labor & Employment / Litigation Paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree and / or Paralegal Certificate
- Advanced MS Office skills
Compensation for the Labor & Employment / Litigation Paralegal
- Annual salary up to 80K
Reference code: K14269A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.