Medical insurance firm in downtown Boston has an opening for an Invoicing/Administrative Assistant to support their invoicing/payment processes. This position is expected to run for six (6) months.
Responsibilities for the Legal Invoicing Assistant
- Download, print, and log invoices
- Process payments in NetCore system
- Forward Audited invoices to vendors
- Process invoices using TrialNet
- Communicate directly with vendors
- Provide invoicing support to Payment Assistant as needed
Requirements for the Legal Invoicing Assistant
- 1+ years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with electronic invoice/payment systems a plus
- Legal invoicing/payment experience a plus
Compensation for the Legal Invoicing Assistant
- Hourly salary $18.00-20.00 per hour
Reference code: K13558T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.