Leading global law firm is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join their Boston office. The professional in this role supports Client Development for the Intellectual Property team.
Responsibilities for the Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
- Assists with preparing thorough and compelling pitches and RFPs
- Coordinates all aspects of conferences, sponsorships, webinars, etc., while acting as on-site contact
- Assists with developing new client/prospect follow-through processes
- Maintains firm’s content management database
- Reinforces business development plans by performing ongoing industry research
- Acts on special projects as needed
Requirements for the Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
- Highly developed research skills
- Experience in marketing or client development role in a law firm preferred
Compensation for the Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
- Annual salary $60,000-65,000
Reference code: K14326A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.