Our client, a global law firm, has an opening for a Marketing Professional to join their Boston office. Key to success in this role is solid managerial and mentoring experience, along with a “no task too big or too small” attitude.
Responsibilities for the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Manage marketing materials/communications from production to distribution
- Handle digital marketing strategy
- Handle PR strategy and implementation
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Organize marketing/business development events
Requirements for the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 4-5 years’ business experience in a law firm is a must
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Annual salary $120,000-130,000
Reference code: K14445A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.