Our client, a dynamic nonprofit organization north of Boston, is seeking a temporary Project Assistant.
Responsibilities for the Temporary Project Assistant:
- Processing applications of prospective candidates
- Reaching out to prospects and assisting with sending out letters and packets to qualified candidates
- Transferring data into to MS Excel spreadsheets
- Coordinate screenings of applicants
- Creating mail merges using MS Office
Qualifications for the Temporary Project Assistant:
- Customer service-oriented with a personable attitude
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel is preferred
- Experience doing mail merges is preferred
Compensation for the Temporary Project Assistant:
Reference Code: K13526T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.