Top local university has an immediate opening for a customer-service oriented candidate to fill the position of Office Administrator in a particular department. This assignment is scheduled to run for 6 months.
Responsibilities for the Office Administrator
• Provide reception coverage and general administrative support
• Maintain office inventory
• Coordinate departmental meeting, assist in meeting prep
• Train student workers
• Assist Program Coordinators with events
• Schedule student meetings
• Assist with special projects when needed
Requirements for the Office Administrator
• Strong customer-service skills
• Advanced skills in MS Office Suite
Compensation for the Office Administrator
• Hourly salary $20.00 per hour
Reference code: K13530T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.