Our client, a global private equity firm, is seeking an Operations Assistant to process capital call and distribution notices, and financial statements. The candidate in this role will also provide administrative support.
Responsibilities for the Operations Assistant
- Review emails for capital calls and distributions, processing any requests included in emails
- Follow up on all correspondence requests
- Ensure all pertinent documents are uploaded to company data storage system
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Operations Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with Documentum a plus
Compensation for the Operations Assistant
- Annual salary up to $45,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14273A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.