Small, but growing, infrastructure asset management firm, west of Boston, has an immediate opening for a Paralegal/Office Manager.
Responsibilities for the Paralegal/Office Manager
• Assist with drafting/finalizing agreements
• Assist with due diligence, document prep, closing mechanics and post-closing administration
• Manage Compliance calendar
• Handle office management, including inventory and equipment maintenance
• Help with onboarding new employees
• Assist with travel and meeting scheduling
Requirements for the Paralegal/Office Manager
• Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
• 3+ years’ relevant experience
Compensation for the Paralegal/Office Manager
• Annual salary up to $80,000
Reference code: K14241A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.