Join the in-house legal team at a leading investment firm in the suburbs as a Paralegal!
Responsibilities for the Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Maintain minute books for various entities
- Assist with compliance filings
- Prepare/distribute meeting minutes
- Review NDAs
- Assist with closing preparations and alternative investment documentation
Requirements for the Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate paralegal
- Ease in working with senior-level personnel, board members, outside counsel, and clients.
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
Compensation for the Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Annual salary $55,000-65,000
Reference code: K14018A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.