Prominent Boston law firm has an opening for an Administrative Professional to provide support to patent attorneys and technology specialists in all phases of the patenting process.
Responsibilities for the Patent Administrative Assistant/Floater
• Support attorneys, patent administrative assistants, and technology specialists as needed
• Exhibit proficiency in completing U.S. patent prosecution filings
• Complete diary entries
Requirements for the Patent Administrative Assistant/Floater
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ patent experience
• Outstanding computer skills, including CPi and MS Word
Compensation for the Patent Administrative Assistant/Floater
• Annual salary up to $65,000
Reference code: K14099A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.