Leading international law firm is seeking an experienced Patent Docketing Coordinator.
Responsibilities for the Patent Docketing Coordinator
- Assist with preparing and filing patent applications
- Maintain patent filing system
- Guarantee accurate entries for case information
- Generate docket and status reports
- Assure verification/completion of daily PTO submissions
Requirements for the Patent Docketing Coordinator
- 2-3 years’ experience, CPI experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of docketing procedures- USPTO/foreign patent and trademark practices
Compensation for the Patent Docketing Coordinator
- Annual salary $70,000-100,000
Reference code: K14323A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.