Renowned Boston area university has an opening for a Patient Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to provide reception support in their health center. The candidate in this role will act as the contact between the students and the health care providers. This is a temporary position.
Responsibilities for the Patient Coordinator/Admin. Assistant
- Answer/route phone calls appropriately
- Manage general operation of the reception area
- Handle patient flow
- Provide referral information as necessary
- Record patient data forms
- Maintain electronic charts
Requirements for the Patient Coordinator/Admin. Assistant
- Advanced customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and database software
- Polish and professionalism
Compensation for the Patient Coordinator/Admin. Assistant
- Hourly salary up to $18.00 per hour
Reference code: K13568T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.