Non-profit research and educational organization in Boston has an opening for a Finance Professional to oversee the payroll, payables, and receivable functions for the company. This is a part-time position, slated to require 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities for the Payroll & A/P Administrator
- Prepare payroll (bi-weekly), including generating preview for Director of Finance
- Collaborate with payroll vendor to produce payroll reports, e.g., W2s and 1099s
- Update City, State, and Federal payroll and labor policies
- Produces special benefit payments, e.g., HSA and 403B
- Manage personnel records
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Prepare and maintain A/P and A/R
Requirements for the Payroll & A/P Administrator
- 5+ years’ payroll and payables experience
- Skilled in MS Office and payroll software
Compensation for the Payroll & A/P Administrator
- Annual salary $25-30/hr
Reference code: K13557T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.