Global law firm has an opening for a Payroll & HRIS Coordinator. This role can be positioned in the following East Coast offices: Boston, NY, Providence, Hartford, DC.
Responsibilities for the Payroll & HRIS Coordinator
- Process/reconcile US, UK, and French payrolls, ensuring compliance with tax, legal, and Firm policies
- Update HR data in Firm’s database
- Manage third-party vendor queries
- Assist with building/running both payroll and HR reports
- Assist with 401(K), Worker’s Comp, and tax audits
Requirements for the Payroll & HRIS Coordinator
- 2-4 year’s corporate experience, with professional services experience a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with Paylocity and/or Aderant Expert a plus
Compensation for the Payroll & HRIS Coordinator
- Annual salary $60,000-65,000
Reference code: K14337A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.