An award-winning development/construction management firm in Boston needs an Accountant / Bookkeeper to manage A/R, A/P, money transfers, and more.
Responsibilities for the Accountant / Bookkeeper
• Enter trust accounts A/P and A/R in QuickBooks
• Prepare leases, coordinate tenant moves, track rents/security deposits, create client contracts
• Balance/reconcile trust account statements, prepare monthly reports for CEO’s review
• Prepare year-end salary/benefit schedule
Requirements for the Accountant / Bookkeeper
• 1+ years’ experience with Quicken, MS Excel and QuickBooks
• 1+ years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping
• Understanding of real estate development deals a plus
Compensation for the Accountant / Bookkeeper
• Annual salary $50,000-70,000 plus bonus
• 100% paid BENEFITS/free parking
Reference code: K14154A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.