Busy professional family in a suburb west of Boston needs an Administrative Professional with project management experience to provide operational support, including property management, travel arranging, and administrative duties.
Responsibilities for the Personal Assistant
- Assist with home organization, e.g., pay bills, run errands, receive packages
- Research/arrange/monitor travel and check on home when family is traveling and prep home for return
- Organize personal events, e.g., dinner parties
- Manage properties (4 homes, 2 apartments), including paying bills, tracking expenses, overseeing vendors and special projects, managing tenant relations
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Personal Assistant
- Prior executive assistant experience, including travel experience
- Project or property management experience
- Proactive attitude
Compensation for the Personal Assistant
- Annual salary $65,000-85,000 plus benefits
Reference code: K14309A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.