Highly regarded law firm is seeking a Training Professional to coordinate the legal development and training for lawyers and summer associates.
Responsibilities for the Personnel & Development Coordinator
• Collaborate with other training and development team members to identify needs, develop curriculum, and implement programs
• Manage logistics for meetings, programs, attorney retreats, etc.
• Liaise with target groups to ensure training goals are met
• Build development and training evaluation process for all programs, compile results and produce reports
• Coordinate law school student recruitment process
• Manage arrival process for all legal and technology staff
• Assist with annual budget preparation and monthly account monitoring
Requirements for the Personnel & Development Coordinator
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in a law firm
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Strong analytical skills
Compensation for the Personnel & Development Coordinator
• Annual salary up to $75,000
Reference code: K14145A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.