Global private equity firm is seeking a Recent College Graduate to fill the position of Portfolio Data Analyst in their Boston office. This role requires a detail-oriented candidate with exceptional organizational skills to perform portfolio and fund reporting.
Responsibilities for the Portfolio Data Analyst
• Track and reconcile portfolio data
• Create quarterly fund reports
• Follow cash flow, capital calls, and distributions
• Ensure receipt of financial statements each quarter
Requirements for the Portfolio Data Analyst
• BA/BS, Accounting or Finance preferable
• 1 year of financial services, or financial services internship
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Compensation for the Portfolio Data Analyst
• Annual salary up to $55,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14200A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.