Leading global law firm is seeking a Practice Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of the Transactional Department.
Responsibilities for the Practice Manager
- Handle billable and pro bono assignment process for two internal teams
- Assign work to counsel, associates, and paralegals that support professional development and are appropriate to their experience
- Contribute to both training and evaluation processes for counsel and associates
- Contribute to development/implementation of strategic plans
- Other administrative duties as necessary
Requirements for the Practice Manager
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Project management experience
Compensation for the Practice Manager
- Annual salary $130,000-140,000
Reference code: K14355A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.