Prestigious private equity firm has an opening for an Accounting Professional to provide financial reports and analysis.
Responsibilities for the Private Equity Accountant
• Maintain quarterly general ledger business
• Prepare annual and semi-annual financial statements and reports
• . Assist with annual audit
• . Reconcile co-investment schedules/financials
• . Help with cash disbursements/reconciliations
Requirements for the Private Equity Accountant
• BS in Accounting or Finance
• 3-5 years’ accounting experience
Reference code: K14151A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.