Booming commercial real estate/construction company with is seeking a pre-construction Project Manager to assist the Executive team with developing growth strategies for national construction projects.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Perform due diligence, make real estate recommendations, including site closures, integration of operations, consolidations, etc.
- Manage site acquisitions, negotiate leases and capital build-outs
- Serve as program manager for all acquisitions, relocations, and consolidations
- Administer capital budgets for projects
- Serve as consultant for all facility managers worldwide
- Assist with real estate portfolio planning
- Perform strategic Real Estate portfolio planning, benchmarking, and Lease administration
Requirements for the Project Manager
- 5+ years’ pre-construction due diligence experience
Compensation for the Project Manager
- Annual salary $100,000-120,000
Reference code: K14314A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.