National sales consulting firm has an immediate opening for an Administrative Professional to join their downtown Boston office. The successful candidate will be one who excels in a multi-position role, has strong customer service skills, and isn’t fazed by the pressure of deadlines.
Responsibilities for the Project / Office Administrator
- Administer company’s engagement management system
- Monitor and manage customer experience using company’s engagement management system
- Manage/maintain office equipment
- Coordinate customer events
- Support leadership and consultants as needed
Requirements for the Project / Office Administrator
- Associates degree
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Outlook and Excel
- 3+ years’ administrative experience
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
Compensation for the Project / Office Administrator
- Annual salary $54,000-66,000
Reference code: K14253A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.