Commercial Real Estate firm is seeking an Accounting Professional to join their office north of Boston.
Responsibilities for the Property Accountant
• Analyze general ledger balances, reconcile bank accounts and financial statements
• Manage AR and AP
• Manage tenant statements and accounts
• Process recurring payables
• Prepare 1099s at year-end
• Become point of contact for tenants and vendors
Requirements for the Property Accountant
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
3+ years’ experience
Experience with Yardi Voyager a big plus
Compensation for the Property Accountant
• Annual salary $65,000-75,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14172A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.