Great opportunity for an experienced Paralegal with one of Boston’s top law firms! In this role, you will assist attorneys in all areas of commercial real estate activities.
Responsibilities for the Real Estate Paralegal
- Order/review titles, surveys, and exception documents
- Assist with preparation of closing documents
- Complete post-closing requirements
- Prepare agreement amendments, leases, estoppel certificates, SNDAs, miscellaneous correspondence, etc.
- Order UCC liens
- Review authority and organizational documents
Requirements for the Real Estate Paralegal
- BA/BS or paralegal certificate
- 5+ years’ commercial real estate transactional experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
Compensation for the Real Estate Paralegal
- Annual salary $75,000-80,000
Reference code: K14327A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.