Private Equity firm in Boston has an immediate opening for a proactive, Administrative Professional with outstanding interpersonal skills and an upbeat demeanor to support a small investment team.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Complex travel arranging
- Management of complicated, fluid calendars
- Expense report processing
- Support to business development, i.e., creating meeting materials, organizing workplans, assisting with special projects
- Handle building, printing, and binding of PowerPoint presentations, and Excel documents
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- Outstanding MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills, along with a willingness to learn new software
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Annual salary $70,000-78,000
Reference code: K14306A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.