Law firm specializing in medical malpractice has an opening for a polished Receptionist to handle front desk duties and more. In this role, you will interface with doctors, attorneys, paralegals, etc., so poise and maturity are key.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist
- Manage front desk duties, i.e., answer/route phone calls, greet visitors, manage conference room schedules, etc.
- Oversee medical records requests for paralegals
- Enter appropriate data into case management system
- Perform internet searches
- Manage follow-up on medical record requests
Requirements for the Receptionist
- 1+ years’ administrative experience in corporate setting
- Database experience a plus
Compensation for the Receptionist
- Annual salary up to $35,000
- Health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing
Reference code: K14342A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.