Global law firm in seeks a Recruiting Specialist to join their Boston office.
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Specialist
• Manage Summer Associate program events
• Coordinate summer and lateral associate hiring
• Screen resumes, coordinate on-campus/call-back interviews
• Attend recruiting meetings
• Comply with the recruiting budget
• Build relationships with career counselors at local law schools.
• Collaborate with the Director of Professional Development to create a training program
• Coordinate Continuing Legal Education and Mentor Programs
Requirements for the Recruiting Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ legal recruiting experience
Compensation for the Recruiting Specialist
• Annual salary $65,000-75,000
Reference code: K14128A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.