We have an impressive opportunity for an analytical self-starter to join a consulting firm in downtown Boston to support the identification and recruitment of Board Directors for healthcare companies.
Responsibilities for the Research Associate
• Provide research into life science industry trends and market dynamics
• Prepare pitch books for business development, reference reports, progress reports, etc.
• Track project progress and candidate status
• Assist with other research projects when necessary
• Manage research component of annual Board survey
Requirements for the Research Associate
• Bachelor’s degree, healthcare, life sciences, business, or finance concentration preferred
• Previous experience in healthcare industry, i-banking, management consulting, or professional services
Compensation for the Research Associate
• Annual salary $65,000-75,000
Reference code: K14226A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.