Are you a recent college grad looking for an opportunity in downtown Boston? We need a self-starter who’s interested in administrative and project work to support the Sales Department of a global company in the travel industry. You will coordinate communications between managers and team members who are working remotely / traveling. The firm offers terrific perks, including a great location (near South Station), fabulous co-workers, unlimited caffeine, and the occasional end-of-the-week beer.
Responsibilities for the Sales Coordinator
• Expedite communications between SVP/Managers and other team members
• Assist with prep for (and possibly attend) trade shows and events
• Update/file sales materials on Google Drive
• Assist in providing the necessary materials to trade partners on a daily basis
• Manage contracts, pricing agreements, etc. in Salesforce
• Help trade partners with customer service issues
Requirements for the Sales Coordinator
• Bachelor’s degree
• Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Google Drive and Salesforce experience a plus
Compensation for the Sales Coordinator
• Annual salary up to $50,000
Reference code: K14150A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.