Leading international investment firm has an immediate opening for an Administrative Professional to provide high-level administrative support to a group of Investment Directors, Associates, and research staff.
Responsibilities for the Senior Administrative Assistant
• Manage Investment Directors’ calendars
• Arrange travel
• Organize email and contacts
• Schedule meeting, conference rooms, catering, etc.
• Handle expense reporting
• Prepare meeting and conference materials
• Maintain client database
• Support Investment Associates as needed
• Assist with special projects
Requirements for the Senior Administrative Assistant
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not a requirement
• 1-3 years’ experience in administrative support
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
Compensation for the Senior Administrative Assistant
• Annual salary up to $55,000
Reference code: K14148AE
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.